Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Experiment With E.L.F

Eyes Lips Face is one of the cheapest brands on the market, and in my opinion, has some amazing products and deals. Some of the E.L.F lovers like their products more than some high quality brands like Laura Mercier and MAC!


(Reviews)

(On the E.L.F. Essentials Waterproof Eyeliner Pen)



(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
5.0
The best
By Jami
from Myrtle Beach, SC
About Me Natural Style
Pros
  • Doesn't Run
  • Easy To Apply
  • Glides On Smoothly
  • Long-Lasting
Cons
(None)

Best Uses
  • Everyday
  • Going Out
  • Smoky Look
  • Thicker Line
  • Thin Defined Line
Comments about elf Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner Pen:
I have tried so many eyeliners trying to find one that lasts all day. I've used Mac and Smashbox's cream liners. None last like this!! It's awesome and only a dollar! I pick one up every time I see one!
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

On the E.L.F. Glittery Lip Gloss



5.0
Its amazing for [$]
By Glamour Girl Kate
from Chicago, IL
About Me Trendy Style
Pros
  • Easy To Apply
  • Easy To Take-off
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Long Lasting
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Smooth
Cons
  • Heavy
  • Sticky
Best Uses
  • Everyday
  • Going Out
  • Travel
Comments about elf Cosmetics Glitter Gloss:
I have a bobbi brown lip gloss that is almost identical to this that cost me 30 dollars, and i like this one better!!!
  • Skin Tone:
  • Fair
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend



 Some may find the quality of E.L.F's cheap products better than say, the products from the Lancome, Clinique, or MAC counters, but many don't...

 On E.L.F. Cosmetics Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder



By Eve
from Fort Worth, TX
Pros
  • Easy To Apply
Cons
  • Poor Coverage
  • Settles In Creases
  • Unnatural Color
  • Unattractive Finish 
Best Uses
  • All Skin Types
Comments about elf Cosmetics Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder:
It isn't noticeable after application, and the color chart is not accurate. The color I chose does not resemble the color I received.
Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend


I think E.L.F has amazing deals, and can be great for experimentation! I ordered some products from E.L.F. online and they came in the mails today--a Stipple Brush, Concealer Brush, Blush/Bronzer Brush, Foundation Brush, Blending Eye Brush, Smudge Eye Sponge, Eye Liner Brush, Total Face Brush, Defining Eye Brush, Eyelash & Brow Wand, Lip Defining Brush ,Brow Comb & Brush, and a regular Eye Shadow Brush. Then I got a concealer, two tinted moisturizers, a bronzer, an eyeliner pen, and a facial whip in Pink Lemonade. Expect some reviews soon!

XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment